District & Campus Report Card
Section 1111 (h)(2) of the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB) requires all school districts and charter schools that receive Title I, Part A funding disseminate specific Local Education Agency (LEA) and campus-level data.
The No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Report Card provides information for the state, the district, and each of the districts campuses for the 2011-2012 school year. NCLB Report Cards for the state as a whole, all school districts and charter schools, and all campuses are also available on the Texas Education Agency's NCLB website: State Report Card
Information on these report cards includes:
- Assessment results in the aggregate and disaggregated by race, ethnicity, gender, disability status, migrant status, English proficiency, and economically disadvantaged.
- by performance level,
- showing two-year trend data for each subject and grade tested,
- with a comparison between annual objectives and actual performance for each student group,
- including the percentage of each group of students not tested.
- Graduation rates for secondary school students.
- Performance of school districts on adequate yearly progress measures.
- Number and names of Title I schools identified as in need of improvement.
- Professional qualifications of teachers in the state, including the percentage of teachers teaching with emergency or provisional credentials and the percentage of classes in the state that are not taught by highly qualified teachers, including a comparison between high- and low-poverty schools.
A copy of the Fort Worth Independent School District No Child Left Behind Report Card can be found here: District Report Card
The No Child Left Behind Campus Report Card can be found here: Campus Report Card
You can access your child's individual campus report card by visiting the campus website. If you have questions regarding the provided information please contact, Mirgitt Crespo, Federal Programs Director at 817-814-2280.