About Fort Worth ISD
With over 80,000 students in 83 elementary schools, 28 middle schools and 6th grade centers, 14 high schools and 17 special campuses, Fort Worth ISD enjoys a diverse student population and strong community partnerships. Under the leadership of the superintendent and the Board of Education, the District is undergoing a series of initiatives that will redesign, transform and revitalize Fort Worth ISD Schools.
Through our strategic plan, our expectation is that all Fort Worth ISD students will:
- be actively engaged as learners in rigorous curriculums;
- attend schools that are caring and supportive learning communities;
- be known by teachers in a personalized environment that meets individual needs;
- benefit from highly competent teachers who are held accountable to rigorous standards; and
- graduate well prepared for post-secondary education and gainful employment and be citizens that make a contribution to Fort Worth and the nation.