Secondary Campus Athletic Facilities
The following instructions are to be used to request the use a FWISD High School or Middle School (Secondary Campus) athletic field or gymnasium.
- The requesting organization must meet one of the following criteria:
The regularly scheduled educational program, including instructional activities; meetings, practices, and performances of school-sponsored groups; and staff meetings related to official school business.
Meetings and other activities of school-support groups organized for the sole purpose of supporting the schools or school-sponsored activities.
Meetings and other activities of groups made up primarily of school-aged children.
Meetings of employee organizations.
Meetings of governmental agencies.
Meetings of neighborhood associations.
Meetings and other activities of not-for-profit organizations on a first-come, first-served basis. (Organization must provide documentation of Non-Profit status – 501c3 certificate from the IRS)
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance must be provided with the request form. The policy must have minimum coverage of $100,000 per occurrence and $300,000 per event and list FWISD as an Additional Insured.
- Please fill out the Request for Use of Facilities Form-Campus Athletic in detail and send/take the form directly to the requested school.
- A Rental Fee may apply. Please review the Secondary Athletic Area Fee Schedules.
- The Request for Use of Facilities Form, Certificate of Liability Insurance, and 501c3 certificate must be submitted to the requested school not less than 30 days prior to the date requested.
- If approved, a Rental Contract will be prepared by the school for your review and signature.
- If a fee is charged, payment must be received in full before the event takes place. The fee is to be paid directly to the requested school.
- Cancellation fees may apply.
- If you have any questions, please contact the requested school.
Central Athletic Facilities
Please fill out the form below for the use a FWISD central athletic facility (including meeting rooms & parking lots).