PRIZE DONATIONS for SENIOR CELEBRATION
You haven’t missed out! If you did not give to WAP, or can give a spring donation, or have grandparents, friends, etc. who want to make graduation night a safe, fun night for your student….THERE IS STILL TIME…YOU can help make Senior Celebration a success … click this link to log on to the PHS 2017 Senior Celebration Target Gift Registry. Then you can do one of the following:
Have any extra gift cards laying around you haven’t used? We will use them! Think fast food, restaurants, Walmart, Container Store, etc….Contact one of us and we will pick them up!Kim Darnell email@example.comRuth Nethery firstname.lastname@example.orgLori Schaefer email@example.com
- Purchase an item
- Put money toward a gift that costs over $100 by adding to a “group gift”
- Donate a Target gift card
SLIDE SHOW PHOTOS are NOW BEING COLLECTED
We are currently accepting photos for the senior slide show which will be shown at Senior Celebration on June 2. We can accept 15 photos from each senior. Group pictures are preferred, from elementary, middle and high school. The photos will be combined without titles and displayed in a continuous running slide show during Senior Celebration. Submit photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE UPDATES FROM THE PASCHAL COUNSELING DEPARTMENT?If so, text message below to 81010:
Or you may also click on the links below to receive updates via email:
- 9th graders: @Pnthrs2020
- 10th graders: @Pnthrs2019
- 11th graders: @Pnthrs2018
- 12th graders: @Pnthrs2017
- Accelerated: @PnthrsACCL
WE ARE PASCHAL CAMPAIGN - DONATE TO SENIOR CELEBRATION!
The goal of the school-wide "We Are Paschal" Campaign is to raise $100,000 for Paschal High School.
$37,000 of that is budgeted toward the Senior Celebration Party.
Donate HERE to Senior Celebration through the PHS WAP Campaign.
No contribution is too small.
Thanks for your help!
Senior Celebration Committee Chairs:
Look for more information to come!
SENIOR YEARBOOK INFORMATION
Official Senior Portraits in the Yearbook
In order to appear in the Senior portrait section of the yearbook, Seniors MUST have their photograph taken at Glamourcraft Photography Studios (7375 S. Hulen St., Fort Worth 76133) by OCTOBER 29th. Contact Gayle Herbert at 817-292-8989 or go to www.glamourcraft.com (choose Paschal HS from the pull down menu at the top of the home page) to make an appointment.
Senior Ads In The Yearbook
- IF parents/family would like to purchase and create an ad for their senior to appear in the yearbook, they must go to www.jostensyearbooks.com no later than OCTOBER 28. Follow the steps on the website (you'll need to input "Paschal" in the "Get Started Now" banner on their homepage to get transferred to our school's page) in order to create an account and be able to purchase the ad.
- IF parents would rather build their own ad (or need more time in order to submit their own custom created ad AFTER Oct. 28), they must still purchase ad space via the Jostens' website by OCTOBER 28. When purchasing the ad space at the website for this purpose, parents must "create" an ad as a placeholder. When "creating" your ad, it is very important that you use a current picture of your senior and type your senior's name in one of the appropriate spaces to ensure that a proper replacement can be done once you supply a copy of your completed custom ad for the space.
- ALL custom created ads MUST be completed and submitted by NOVEMBER 18 to Brandon Wheatley via email (email@example.com) or by dropping off a flash drive or disc (these MUST include both the student's and a parent's name/contact info.) to his school mailbox. Specifications for custom created ads are these:
- JPEG file formats are best
- All images must have a resolution of 300 d.p.i. or greater
- Full Page = 8.5 inches wide x 11 inches tall
- 1/2 Page = 8.5 inches wide x 5.5 inches tall
- 1/4 Page = 4.25 inches wide x 5.5 inches tall
- 1/8 Page = 4.25 inches wide x 2.75 inches tall
Purchasing A Yearbook
The 2016-2017 Paschal High School yearbook is on sale for the lowest price of the year! The book is $65 if ordered by September 30th. You will also receive up to 4 free icons on your book if you purchase a line of personalization.
Order online at jostensyearbooks.com.
Don’t Miss out on the memories! Order your copy today!
Get Your Personal Photos Published In The Yearbook
If you would like to get some of the pictures you take this year in the yearbook, be sure to get the "ReplayIt" App on your phone and upload your memories to our database.