Our Mission is to provide a rigorous, differentiated, conceptual math curriculum with appropriate expectations that offer collaborative instructional support to all campuses through a renewed focus on teacher knowledge and best practices.
In a way that:
- Student achievement is always the focus of curriculum and instruction.
- Assessments and data drive instructional decisions that promote student achievement.
- Deeper conceptual mathematical understanding is promoted through the training of stakeholders and the development of a thoroughly aligned curriculum.
- Collaborative teams work together to support student achievement.
- Communication encourages participation from all stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- The curriculum and assessments are aligned with the content, context and cognitive level of the state standards.
We can move forward as a unified District to attain optimal student achievement in order to ensure that students are college/career ready.