Fort Worth ISD is committed to the continuous improvement process. In our effort to provide our customers with an efficient, effective and sustainable organization, we welcome your suggestions for improving processes within our district.
What is a process? A process is a particular course of action intended to achieve a result. Some examples of processes include steps taken to:
- order a bus for a field trip
- plan a purchase
- submit a work order
Our district system consists of processes that empower employees to provide an educational environment that prepares students for success in college, career and community leadership.
Please share your ideas, suggestions for improvement and feedback. As part of the initial review, you may be contacted by our department for additional information regarding your process inquiry.
Opportunity for Improvement (OFI) Review Process
Once the request is submitted through this website, the department of Program Efficiency, Effectiveness and Sustainability will take the following steps:
- Review submission and contact appropriate department to verify process and determine further action.
- Collaborate with department to identify potential inefficiencies in the current process.
- Assist department with revision or creation of new process.
- Finalize process and submit for approval.