Our Mission is . . .
To be purposeful and pro-active in providing relevant curricular services and valued resources and supports to campuses in a method that will allow:
- Building of an effective team that develops trust through accepting others’ opinions and valuing differences;
- Creation of a system that honors two-way intra- and inter- departmental communication;
- Facilitation of collaborative and reflective problem identification, idea generation, and viable solutions;
- Promotion of collaborative curricular and instructional planning and implementation that respects resource allocation; and
- Building of capacity for sustaining academic improvement on campuses
So that all campuses become high performing, the achievement gap is closed, and all students are prepared for a productive, successful future!