Phase II of the project focuses on the vendor selection process.
The following steps outline the key activities of Phase II to occur between October 1 and December 21, 2012:
- FWISD project team will evaluate all proposals using a weighted scoring analysis of vendor responses based on the prioritized list of requirements.
- Three vendor finalists will be identified and presented to FWISD by CELT and the FWISD Project Team for approval.
- The FWISD Project Team will complete site visits to districts that utilize vendor finalist SIS solutions.
- The three vendor finalists will demonstrate their solutions to the FWISD Project Team, following a strict, choreographed demonstration script to ensure they match the specific requirements of the FWISD community, over a six day period of time.
- Results of the vendor demonstrations will be summarized and presented to FWISD recommending a final vendor.
- The final recommended SIS solution will be presented to the FWISD School Board on December 11, 2012.