ENCORE!® 504 is one part of the ENCORE! Student Support Programs designed to support the General Education population. It provides school districts with an intuitive application that documents the referrals to and services provided in their 504 program. ENCORE! 504 can capture the services prescribed for the student, contacts made on behalf of the child, historical information, next steps and effectiveness of the services provided. This solution can automatically create future events in the Special Education module when a student is referred from 504 to Special Education.
This solution is easy to use and provides District-wide access for teachers working with students in the early intervention program.
- Allows success or lack of success for each service to be documented
- Gives teachers real-time access to the records of 504 students
- Allows the teachers to assign timeline requirements to the prescribed services
- Generates management reports that summarize accommodations within the district
- Reduces redundant data entry and paperwork.
- Provides secure, anytime / anywhere Web access to the system.