Welcome to Adolescent Pregnancy Services
Project Reach assists pregnant and parenting students, both male and female, to remain in or return to the educational setting until graduation.
Who is eligible to be served?
Any pregnant and/or parenting female student who is enrolled in the Fort Worth ISD or eligible to enroll who voluntarily agrees to participate in the program.
Any school-age male who has fathered a child, is enrolled in the Fort Worth ISD or eligible to enroll in the Fort Worth ISD and voluntarily agrees to participate in the program.
Where are students served?
All students are served on their home campus.
- Assessment of Individual Needs in the Areas of Medical/Health, Academics, Social services, etc.
- Development of an Individual Plan to Meet Student Needs
- Counseling - Individual, Peer, Self-help, Career
- Information, Referral and Follow-up - What Information/Needs Do You Have?
- Regular Monitoring of Grades and Attendance
- Childcare and Transportation Assistance
- Prenatal and Parenting education - Taugh In-Person & Virtually
- Coordination of Services, Such as Medical/Health, Academics, Social, Childcare, etc.
- Job Readiness - Counseling Session with APS Counselor
- Compensatory Education Home Instruction - Academic Tutoring While Student is Out of Regular Attendance Due to Pregnancy Complications or Delivery
- Attendance Incentive Program
- District-wide Scholarship Program
Adolescent Pregnancy Services
Project Reach Program
2801 Patino Rd., RM 123
Fort Worth, Texas 76112
Leticia M. Magana, LMSW
Director, Adolescent Pregnancy Services
Tele: (817) 814-3320
Fax: (817) 814-3325