The Parent Portal is available to all FWISD parents with students enrolled in PK-12. This tool will transform the way you interact with your child’s campus by enhancing two-way communication and involvement. It works seamlessly with the District’s Student Information System (SIS) and allows you to monitor your child's progress in school by providing timely access to both assignments and grades that are entered by the teacher throughout the grading period.
PARENT PORTAL ACCESS
- Request access to Parent Portal. Your child's school has up to 5 business days to approve your request
- Log in to the new Parent Portal
- Add a child to your existing account
- Reset your Parent Portal password
- Do you need help with Parent Portal? Submit a request to us at: http://parentportalhelp.fwisd.org.
The current campus approval process will remain the same as in previous years. Data clerks will validate and approve the requests. Once the campus approves the parent’s request, the parent will receive an email notification granting access to the system.
If a parent needs an update on the status of their request or needs assistance, the Data Clerk at the school should be able to assist. The Data Clerk can provide the parent an update of their request. If the campus cannot assist, the Data Clerk will contact Division of Technology and create a FootPrint for support.