Law Enforcement & Public Safety
Paralegal is one of the career choices for this career focus.
Paralegals help lawyers with their work. They do research, maintain files and records, and prepare legal documents.
- Earnings Range: $29,000 – 75,000
Level of Education
- 2-Year College or Technical Training
- 4-Year College or University
- Help lawyers with legal research
- Prepare legal documents, such as contracts
- Maintain records and file documents
- May help lawyers prepare legal arguments during trials
Attributes & Abilities
- Analytical and logical
- Communication skills
- Good with people
- Employers include law firms, governments, and corporations
- Work mainly in offices and law libraries
- Travel locally to gather information or attend court
- Usually work 8 to 10 hours a day, but overtime is sometimes required
Log into Career Cruising to view more information about this career and others in this career focus!
Information obtained from Career Cruising.
High School Certification Options in Fort Worth ISD
Counted Towards Performance Acknowledgement:
None at this time.
Not Counted Towards Performance Acknowledgement:
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Certification