Arlington Heights // Eastern Hills // North Side // O.D. Wyatt // Paschal
Marketing Specialist is one of the career choices for this career focus.
Marketing Specialists help companies promote their products or services. They work to raise a company's public profile and increase sales.
- Earnings Range: $35,000 – 166,000
Level of Education
- 4-Year College or University
- Research products, market trends, and consumer demands
- Raise public awareness of companies’ products and services
- Develop pricing, image, and selling strategies for products
- Help develop promotional materials, such as flyers and pamphlets
Attributes & Abilities
- An understanding of the marketplace and consumer behavior
- Communication skills
- Employers include marketing companies, ad agencies, consulting firms, government organizations, and other businesses
- Work mainly in offices
- Work alone and as part of a team
- Evening and weekend work is common
- Travel to meet with clients and conduct business
Log into Career Cruising to view more information about this career and others in this career focus!
Information obtained from Career Cruising.
High School Certification Options in Fort Worth ISD
Counted Towards Performance Acknowledgement:
None at this time.
Not Counted Towards Performance Acknowledgement:
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Certification