2000 E. Lamar Blvd., Ste 600, Arlington, TX 76006
- Fort Worth ISD employees are eligible to receive 33% reduction in loan fees and closing costs when you refinance or purchase a home. Click the link below for more details about the program.
- Ask for Referral Code: FTW-817
600 Six Flags Drive, Suite 400, Arlington, TX 76011
- All FWISD employees can take advantage of our Employee Home Loan Benefit Program when they refinance their current home or purchase a new home. They would receive a 33% reduction in loan fees and closing cost when they refinance or purchase a new home. Please use referral code FOR817 when calling or emailing regarding this offer.
Aspira Financial Inc.
Attn: Laurie Evans
4100 Alpha Ra. Ste 112, Dallas. TX 75244
- 20% cash rebate after closing and 20% discount off lender fees. Must close with Aspire Lending or Texaslending.com
BBVA Compass Bank
Contact: Barrett Stokes
1430 W. Daneldale RD, Duncanville, TX 75137
- Portfolio program 3% down no MI requires 620 credit score.
- Get .250 off fixed interest rate when sign up for auto-draft.
- Designed for first responders and educators
Box Home Loans
Contact: Ben Brown
380 Technology Ct. Suite 200, London, Utah, 84042
Box Home Loans is offering exclusive mortgage discounts not available on our public site to Fort Worth ISD employee.
- No Origination Fees, No Underwriting Fee & 1/8 Point Off Costs! (Average Savings $250-$500 towards closing costs) must visit through provided link: www.boxhomeloans.com/fwisd
- FREE Credit Report with loan application – Must use Promo Code: fwisd 16
Britney Hamilton @ Fathom Reality
ATTN: Britney Hamilton
5801 Melstone Drive, Arlington, TX 76016
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.britneyhamilton.fathomrealty.com
- In appreciation of all the hard work you do in our community, we’d like to say thank you! As a token of our appreciation, we have created an exclusive rewards club designed to give back to those who serve our country and communities every day. Best of all, this club is completely FREE to you. No fees of any kind, ever! You’ve earned it. Your contribution, service and dedication have made this possible. Hometown Heroes, along with participating businesses across the country, would like to welcome you to a world of exclusive savings.
- Exclusive Rewards for Buyers
- Excusive Rewards for Sellers
Attn: Gardenia Saenz & Emily Rich
545 E. John Carpenter Fwy. #1535, Irving TX 75062
Phone: 817-495-1994(Gardenia) 817-565-2180 (Emily)
- We are offering free consultations to families and staff that are interested in special needs planning as well as planning for life goals. We offer a tailored plan to meet the need of each client and secure their today and future.
Certainty Home Loans
Attn: Mike Turk, SVP/Area Manager
700 Highlander Blvd., Suite 100 Arlington TX 76015
Office Phone: 682-433-5101 Cell Phone: 817-721-4447 Fax: 866-208-3477
www.turkhomeloans.com E:mail: mturk@CertaintyHomeLoans.com
- As an employee of Fort Worth ISD you could receive a $500.00 credit towards closing costs! Your discount is not available to the general public.
- Your dedicated team of Certainty Home Loans experts is ready to help you every step of the way with your home financing.
- Contact us for a mortgage evaluation to learn your home loan options. Simply let us know you are employed by Fort Worth ISD to receive your no-obligation custom rate quote and learn how much you can borrow. PURCHASE * RENOVATE*REFINANCE* REVERSE
Attn: Amy Lilly
4500 Hartwood Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76109
- Free CMA (competitive market analysis) – Free consultation – Tour of area – No Flat Fee ($250 value) – Residential Service Contract basic coverage (Seller’s during listing, buyer’s one year on purchase of $200,00 or more) – Moving guide Checklist – Home Inventory Packet – “Just Moved” Note Cards and labels – Closing Basket – Network of agents local, out of DFW area and out of state
- They have a Professional Network that also has discounts for us:
- Carpet Supply Co. – Robin Ray, 817-874-7548, Discounts Vary, email@example.com, www.carpetsupplyco.com
- Safe Haven / ADT, Matt Peoples, 469-341-7776, firstname.lastname@example.org, $150.00 Visa Gift Care Plus monthly discounts
- Lending Edge Mortgage, Rich Hebert, 817-485-4155, email@example.com or apply on line www.lenconline.com, $350.00 off closing cost
- Providence Title, Monica Klucher, 817-289-2500, $100.00 off escrow fee
- Stone Creek Home Inspections, Shane D. Stevens, 817-456-0501, Discounts vary
CRE Credit Services
Attn: Thomas Montgomery
850 Central Parkway East, #200
Plano, TX 75074
- CRE Credit Services provides free credit education, consultations, and discounts on credit restoration.
Attn: Don Brandon
137 E. State Hwy 121, Suite 115, Coppell, TX 75019
I am an Independent Mortgage Broker powered by NXT Mortgage. I represent several lenders that offer Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA Loans.
I accommodate Purchase, Re-Finance and Cash-Out Mortgage Loans. Some of my Lender Partners offer Interest rates to the borrower in the 2% to 3% range.
I am also an Independent Home and Auto Insurance Broker powered by MetLife Auto & Home.
As a service to FWISD I will WAIVE FEES for the following:
- Loan Origination and Processing!
- First Time Homebuyer Education, Consultation and Pre-Approval!
- Comparative Analysis of Insurance needs!
Consultation is done over the phone. Applications are taken over the phone
There are even options to close loans via e-signature so the entire process can be done from home.
Attn: Ken Hampton
6115 Camp Bowie, Suite 205, Fort Worth, TX 76116
Phone: 817-377-9363 E:mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complementary Financial Advisor services which teaches the benefits of investing, savings, developing sound retirement plans and strategies to achieve your life long financial goals.
Attn: Andrew Pizana
330 S. Blue Mound Rd # 332, Saginaw, TX 76131
Phone: 817-230-4063 Fax: 866-818-8019 E-mail: email@example.com
- Farmers studies have found that educators like yourself are particularly responsible, careful and less likely to have an accident and that is why we have decided to reward you with special preferred rates on your homeowners and auto insurance. Contact me today for more info, on how you can save!
Forward Financial Group
Attn: Erisha DeMolle
20 N. High St. P.O. Box 628, New Albany, OH 43054
Phone: 614-775-9677 x 118 Fax: 817-916-0813 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have found that through rearranging and planning, most people can be out of debt in 5-7 years including their mortgage. Our Money Coaches specialize in collecting your information preparing & presenting your personalized, FREE, no obligation plan to GET OUT OF DEBT NOW! Don’t delay! Give us a call so we can get started on your NO COST Plan today.
Attn: Shane Donahue
2804 Cleburne Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76009
Phone: 817-739-7101 e-mail: shane.donahue@HRblock.com
Intrust Mortgage, Inc.
Attn: Troy Fuller
4200 S. Hulen, Suite 410, Fort Worth, Texas 76109
- 25% off origination; waive processing fee; down payment assistance programs available
Legacy Financial Group, Inc. dba Benchmark Mortgage
Attn: Joy Bates
1205 W. Abram St., Arlington, Texas 76013
- 20% off Realtor’s commission, at minimum; Save: $225 on Processing fees, $350 on Escrow, $25 on Survey, $100 on Home Inspection
Legacy Texas Bank
Attn: Quanda Bagley
3100 W. 7th St. Ste. # 120, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Phone: 817-287-5767 e:mail: email@example.com
- Banking and Finance: Bank At Work Program
- $150.00 cash bonus incentive for signing up for personal acct with direct deposit. At Work Banking gives employees instant access to great benefits and discounts. Contact Quanda Bagley for more information.
Legal Shield/ID Shield
Legal Shield/ID Shield
Corporate Office: One Prepaid Way, Ada OK
Attn: Kimberley R. Royal
Phone: 214-735-5777 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Identity Theft Protection Services & Legal Plan Services
- $10.00 Enrollment Fee waived and a Reduced Rate Offered to ALL FWISD Employee! IDShield’s comprehensive identity protection service diligently monitors for signs of criminal activity and gives you all you need to keep your identity secure from thieves and fraud. Full Restoration and Support provided by Private Licensed Investigators. For a Flat Monthly Fee, your Legal Plan provides unlimited access to top quality law firms nationwide to assist with Life Events. Plan coverage includes Estate Planning (Will Preparation), Traffic Ticket Representation, Landlord/Tenant, Consumer Finance, Family Law, Debt Collection and more. Additionally, All members can save through the Members Perks Program. A discount savings program included, with access to over 400+ Retailers Nationwide!
Contact: Kimberley R. Royal http://www.legalshield.com/info/fwisd
Liz Weddell Realtor – Coldwell Banker
4500 Hartwood Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76109
Website: www.lizweddell.cbintouch.com E-mail: email@example.com
One of the following:
- Complimentary American Home Shield Policy on your new home
- Professional photos of your home to sell it faster and for more; or
- 10% of my commission back to your school
McLaren Law Firm
Contact: Dale McLaren or Ciro Vela
7557 Rambler Rd, Suite 700, Dallas, Texas 75231
Website: www.mclarenlawfirm.com E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The McLaren Law Firm is a debt relief/management agency that is dedicated to helping people rid themselves of credit card bills, medical bills, garnishments, debt resulting from divorce and avoidance of home foreclosure or vehicle repossession. We offer a 100% free Consultation with no obligations to determine whether you quality for such debt relief.
Nina Gupta, REALTOR, CRS, GRI Competitive Edge Realty
8005 Fallmeadow Circle, Plano , TX 75024
Phone: 469-269-6541 E: mail: nitin@NitinGuptaDFW.com
- The Fort Worth ISD Preferred Realtor Program is a cash incentive program prepared for the employees of Fort Worth ISD as a token of appreciation for serving our kids. The employee, who is the principal in the real estate transaction, will receive up to 25% cash incentive each time they buy and/or sell a home using the program. The employee MUST register before listing his home or viewing homes with an agent at http://www.nitinguptadfw.com/isd or by calling Nitin Gupta at 469-269-6541. Employees
Quicken Loans Mortgage Insiders Program
Attn: Anna Becker, Account Manager,
- E-mail: email@example.com website: https://vip.quickenloans.com/fwisd
- - EXCLUSIVE: $1,250* in Mortgage Savings from Quicken Loans
- $500 cash back after closing* plus a $750 closing cost credit*
- A personalized mortgage review to compare your mortgage options
- VIP treatment form a dedicated team of Home Loan Experts
- To reach a dedicated Fort Worth Independent School District home loan expert for your mortgage needs: CALL - (888) 900-0357 CLICK - VIP.QuickenLoans.com/FWISD
- REFER – Extend this offer to friends and family!
*See Website for details. Offers valid on new applications only.
The Mortgage Group
Attn: Bob Comstock
583 Davis Blvd. #100, N. Richland Hills, Texas 76180
- 100% financing available on USDA loans (certain restrictions may apply)
- Special financing for Teachers
Attn: Tom Weilert or Kathleen Wunderlick
1303 W. Walnut Hill Lane #200, Irving, Texas 75038
Phone: 972-518-3001 Cell: 940-368-7819
- Complimentary personal/family needs analysis for financial goals, education funding, etirement ($500 value)
Contact: Mike Turk SVP Area Manager NMLSR # 219193 Susan Moore Loan Officer NMLSR # 221078
Office 682-433-5101 Cell: 817-721-4447 Office 682-433-5105 Cell: 817-269-6145
Website: www.turkhomeloans.com www.smoorehomeloans.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- $500 off closing costs on home loans for Fort Worth ISD employees. This savings can be on a refinance or purchase loan. Starkey Mortgage has a lot of different loan programs including Conventional, FHA, VA Jumbo, Investment, 2nd Home loans. (TSAHC and other special programs too.)
Town Square Mortgage – Dallas Mockingbird Lane # 1342
Attn: Jesse Gomez – NMLS# 1218668
1111 W. Mockingbird Lane #1342
Office: 214-528-2333 Cell: 214-616-2099 Fax: 469-533-9896
- As our way of saying thank you to those that serve their community, Town Square Mortgage is extending a Special Mortgage Offer to all FWISD Team Members. From now through July 2018, Town Square Mortgage will offer all FWISD Employee either $500.00 off their Mortgage Closing Costs or a free Home Appraisal Report when purchasing a home or refinancing their existing mortgage loan. Offer based on Loan Approval for qualifying accounts only and credits will be applied at time of Closing in the form of a Lender Credit
Wells Fargo Bank
Attn: Jack Lynch
1701 Eastchase Pkwy, Fort Worth, Texas 76120
- Membership Banking Program - FWISD code #164787; Open a checking account and receive additional services and discounts