Century 21 Mike Bowman Inc.
Attn: Mike Hirrlinger
150 Westpark Way, Ste. 120, Euless, Texas 76040
- 30% rebate of Buyer’s Agent commission ($1,350 rebate to customer on $150,000 home)
- Reduced listing fee of 4.95% for selling a home ($1,575 savings to customer on $150,000 home)
Diamond Hill Townhouse and Apartments
Attn: Property Manager / Leasing Office
3601 Deen Road, Fort Worth, TX 76106
Phone: 817-625-4700 Fax: 817-625-7240
www.diamondhillapartments.net E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- application fee waived – All FWISD employees
Ebby Advantage Program ( thru Ebby Halliday Realtors or Williams Trew Realtors)
Attn: Tina Swenson
4455 Sigma Road, Dallas, TX 75244
Phone: 972-980-6644 Fax: 214-294-5844 E-mail: email@example.com
- The Ebby Advantage Program is a cash incentive program for all Fort Worth ISD employees who are the principal in a real estate transaction. Participants may receive a 20% cash incentive each time they buy or sell a home. The program may be used multiple times. The incentive is based on the real estate commission earned by the broker representing the participant on the referred side of the transaction. The participant will receive the cash incentive approximately 30 days after the transaction has closed and funded. The employee must register for the program before contacting our agent
Attn: Victoria Chandler
6404 International Parkway, Ste. 1500, Plano, Texas 75093
Equity has over 34 communities in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Up to $300 off first month’s rent
- No deposit ($300 savings); No application fee (up to $50 savings)
- All this in addition to current community specials
Fathom Realty – “Hometown Heroes”
Attn: Myra Huckins
6841 Virginia Parkway # 103-448, McKinney, TX 75071
Home Buyer Benefits:
- Lower Lender Fees (up to $2,000.00 value)
- No Cost Pre Approval (up to $500.00 value)
- Appraisal Report (up to $500.00 value)
- Home Inspection (up to $350.00 value) PLUS
- Total Agent Gift – 25% of commission
Home Seller Benefit
- Reduced Real Estate Commission – 5% of selling price instead of 6%
- Reduce Real Estate commission – 4.5% of selling price when representing hero on corresponding home purchase
JP and Associates REALTORS
Attn.: Chuck May
701 Highlander Blvd., Arlington TX 76015
Phone: 817-253-6798 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a way to thank you, I am going to give you part of my commission…plain and simple! No fine print!
- All school district employees buying or selling a home with me are eligible.
- Listing and buying? Receive the benefit for BOTH! Yes, I said both!
- *Proof of employment will be required. Teachers, school staff (including reception and custodial staff) and district employees are eligible!
Give me a call for details!
K. Hovnanian Homes @ High Point Hill
Attn: Traci M. Baskin
12617 Viewpoint Lane, Fort Worth, Texas 76118
- $1,000 towards upgrades
- 0% down payment (must qualify for financing FHA/Conventional)
Attn: Kattia Lange
1301 S. Bowen Rd, Arlington, TX 76013
Phone: 786-285-4779 e-mail: email@example.com
- As a Realtor I offer right services to buy, sell or rent a house. Our Keller Mortgage company also Offers $1,000 credit at closing if loan is above $150,000.00.
- In addition to personalized and warm treatment my services are available 24/7. I also speak Spanish.
- Everybody can qualify for buying a house, even if they are non-resident or make no taxes.
Real Estate Marketing Associates
Attn: Jim Glynn
3920 Lenox, Fort Worth, Texas 76107
- 33% discount on services
- 1% money back rebate of buyer’s agent 3% commission ($2,000 rebate on $200K Home)
- 4% listing fee for selling home (2% off normal fee)
RE/MAX Trinity – Kim Gartner
Attn: Kim Gartner
Montgomery Plaza – 2600 W 7th Street Suite 146
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Phone: 817-870-1600 Office 817-223-7632 mobile Fax: 817-870-1611
www.kimgartner.com e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $500 rebate toward closing costs for all FWISD employees, plus $100.00 donation to the FWISD school of your choice when you buy or sell a home with Kim Gartner from RE/MAX Trinity.
Towneplace Suites Fort Worth University Area Medical Center
Attn: Iris Pineiro
3450 West Vickery Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Phone: 817-657-4219 email: email@example.com
- The Towneplace Suites, centrally located on Montgomery & Vickery (I30) - New 128 All Suite hotel fully equipped with full kitchens- 10% off published room rate for any room type including either a King or Two Queen, or a One Bedroom Suite. Rates include a complimentary full breakfast buffet daily and complimentary parking ($10.00/day) or a One Bedroom Suite. Our amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness center, business center and onsite laundry facilities. We also offer a board room that accommodates up to 10 people. State Tax exempt with proper Tax forms. Ideal location for your next conference, that business traveler or friends and family!
The Bluffs at Ironhorse
Attn: Kasi Elliot
6100 Browning Dr., North Richland Hills, TX 76180
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.bluffs.anterra.com
- Fort Worth ISD employees are entitled to receive 5% discount off Market Rent as a preferred employee program.
154 N. Bailey Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76107
Attn: Jose Alvarez
Phone : 817-875-2581 (c) 817-626-6041 (o) e-mail: email@example.com
- We are an apartment community in the Monticello area with beautiful 1 and 2 bedrooms. We will like to offer your employees discounted rent, waive administration fees, and even give free rent upon move-in.
The Henderson Luxury Apartments
Attn: Heather Neves
1000 Henderson St., Fort Worth, TX 76102
Phone: 817-885-8600 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $150.00 off Move in.
The Joe New Team
Attn: Jim Reynolds
55 Main St. # 280
Phone: 817-330-6911 e-mail: hagiasofiaconsulting @gmail.com
- $2500 Off Closing Cost. Can work with you anywhere in Texas
The Monarch Medical District Apartments
Attn: Lindsay Gierisch
Phone: 817-332-3000 email: email@example.com
- The Monarch Medical District Apartments is a Luxury Apartment community located “near Southside”.
- FWISD is a preferred employer. We offer discounted and waived fees. More specific – Application fees are $42.40 and waive the $150.00 Admin Fee. In addition to advertised specials.
The View of Fort Worth
1852 E. Northside Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76106
Attn: Jody Warren
Phone: 817-631-3676 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The View of Fort Worth offers brand new generously sized studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments which are appointed with luxurious amenities. Boasting best-in-class finishes and features, our apartment homes are breathtaking.
Please feel free to visit our website at https://www.viewoffortworth.com/ to see for yourself. I am always available should you have any questions.
$0 - Application Fees
$0 - Admin Fees
Waiving the $400 pet deposit
$100 Deposit on all floorplans
TransUnion Smart Move
Attn: Caroline Summers
1385 Research Blvd. Suite 300, Austin, TX 78750
- TransUnion Smart Move is an online portal that allows renters to provide all necessary information to landlords when submitting a housing application, such as comprehensive credit reports, criminal background checks, etc., to landlords when submitting a housing application. SmartMove keeps all private information hidden from the landlord, such as bank accounts and Social Security numbers and has no impact on the applicant’s credit score. Visit https://www.mysmartmove.com/ and receive 20% off using the discount code : FWISDsave20