Gold Seal Programs of Choice
» Exciting, hands-on learning focused on Law Enforcement, Legal Services, and Emergency Medical Technician training
- Develop basic firefighter skills and train with professional firefighters at the Fort Worth Fire Academy
- Gain career and professional experiences by interning at local area law offices.
» Real-world simulation experiences provided on campus
» Partnered with MedStar, Acadian Ambulance, and Texas Health Resources
» Certifications offered in Law Enforcement and Emergency Medical Technology
Cyber Security P-Tech
- Study and become experts in Computer System Forensics, Firewalls and Networking Security, Incident Response and Handling, Intrusion Detection, Security Management Practices, and Software Programming.
- Experience work-based learning at every grade level provided by industry partners. Through internships and apprenticeships, students may earn credentials such as licenses and certificates aligned with their chosen pathway.
- Earn college credentials, industry certifications, and up to 60 college credit hours or an associate degree through Tarrant County College
Degrees and Certifications: Associate of Applied Science – Cybersecurity plus Level 1 Cybersecurity, Level 2 Ethical Hacking or Associate of Applied Science – Programming plus Level 1 Programming, Level 2 Programming.
Academic and Industry Partners: Tarrant County College District and McAfee LLC.