Benchmark 1 Products
1. Mentor/ Induction Program Plans.
2. Annual training or professional development plan with P-Tech/ ICIA and IHE faculty.
Benchmark 2 Products
2. Written recruitment plan including a timeline of recruitment and enrollment events, and recruitment materials for distribution at feeder schools and other appropriate locations in the community.
3. Brochures and marketing in Spanish, English, and/ or other relevant languages.
4. Written communication plan for targeting identified audiences, parents, community members, school board, higher education personnel, etc.
Benchmark 3 Products
2. Final signed and executed MOU with industry partner/ business (Campuses must submit their final signed MOU to TEA when initially applying for designation or are provisionally designated).
3. Final signed and executed articulation agreement with IHE (Campuses must submit their final signed MOU to TEA when initially apply for designation or are provisionally designated).
4. A list of strategic partners with each member's organization, title, and role in providing work-based learning for students by grade level.
Benchmark 4 Products
2. Master Schedule.
4. Testing calendar and schedule for TSI, ACT, SAT or other assessments.
5. Documentation detailing a minimum of three courses of study examples that outline student pathways from high school, to associate degrees, to work credentials and beyod.
6. TCCD Articulation Agreements with 4 Year Universities.
Benchmark 5 Products
1. Documentation of appropriate work- based learning experiences for students at all grade levels.
2. Current dated regional high demand occupation list.
- Department of Labor Information Security Analysts_ Occupational Outlook Handbook 2019
- Department of Labor Information Computer Programmers Occuplational Outlook Handbook 2019
- Regional Workforce Projections by Industry Tarrant County_LMCI
3. Aggregate data describing student participation in work-based learning experiences as well as the percentage of students earning industry certification and credentials by type.
4. Samples of student artifacts such as writings, portfolios, presentations, or links to digital content.
Benchmark 6 Products
1. Bridge program calendar and curricula.
2. Tutoring and other intervention/ remediation program schedules.
3. Calendar of family outreach events.
4. Schedule of regularly scheduled counseling/ advisory events and records of completion for these support services.