24 Hour Fitness
Attn; Kyle Jacobsen Corporate Account Manager
Phone: 916.216.7043 (text) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take advantage of a fitness benefit that encourages and supports a healthy lifestyle with customizable personal training, innovative group exercise classes and state-of-the-art strength/cardio equipment, we can help you achieve your best. Please see our website for Special Membership Rates for Fort Worth ISD.
Corporate ID 96873
Anytime Fitness – Fort Worth
Attn: Jeff Mannon
1714 8th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76110
Corporate rate to Anytime Fitness (14 locations in Tarrant County & 35 in the Metroplex)
- No enrollment fee
- One time $50.00 security activation fees
- Free 7-day guest passes will be offered to persons who bring proof of their employment to Anytime Fitness. Upon receipt of signed contract, PDF file will be sent to you for posting. Limit one pass person
- Company employees are eligible for the introductory rate of $39.00 per month for the first 12 months.
- Membership reciprocity- Anyone who joins one particular Anytime Fitness location may use any other Anytime Fitness club at no additional cost. However, members are required to visit their “home club” more frequently than any other club.
- Employees who elect to utilize tanning facilities will receive 2 free months of unlimited tanning and 10% off the standard rate for unlimited tanning.
Attn: Stacy Buky
2939 Crockett St. #309, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Phone: 817-714-2535 email; email@example.com
- Fort Worth ISD Employee will be able to register for the start of camp on 05/18/2017. Employee must register using their Fort Worth ISD issued email address through a link provided by Camp Gladiator
- Any currently enrolled CG Member will be added to this ongoing discount program, any new members
will also be added
- Fort Worth ISD employees will have access to two different price tiers based on length of membership:
12 - month minimum or 6 - month minimum commitment.
Corporate Employees Recreation Association (CERA)
Attn: Samar Mashni
3300 Bryant Irvin Road, Fort Worth, TX 76109
Phone: 817—732-7731 x 102 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CERA is a Sport, Fitness and Leisure activities facility boasting a 70,000 square foot Recreation Center and Award winning Golf Course. As an employee of FWISD, you and your dependents have access to, and preferred pricing for all facilities and programs.
- CERA is a private, non-profit organization open only to a few select organizations.
CERA Welcomes FWISD!
Fort Worth Jazzercise
Attn: Jacqueline Bender
Located at 2924 Cleburne Road., Fort Worth, Texas 76110
- 54 classes a week. Unlimited for $75.00 a month with a one-time joining fee of $40.00 and auto-payment registration. FWISD employees with FWISD ID Badge will get a FREE class and if you join, your joining fee will be waived!
- Jazzercise is hip; gone are the leotards and legwarmers of the 1980s, replaced with a high-intensity blend of cardio, strength training, kickboxing and power yoga performed to hits by chart-toppers from Shakira to Justin Timberlake. The class formats, which vary according to different toning goals, are just as diverse as the program's move set, with recent additions such as Fusion, Core, and Strike broadening the workouts' variety and application. Instructors cultivate a noncompetitive atmosphere where all exercisers are welcome regardless of age, build, or fitness background. This sense of community keeps Jazzercise devotees coming back, but so too do the results; benefits ranging from weight loss and boosted core strength to increased flexibility and stress relief.
HOTWORX – Montgomery Plaza
Attn: Bianna Wormley
2600 W &th St. # 141, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Phone: 817-382-7502 E-mail: email@example.com
- HOTWORX – Montgomery Plaza is offering a FREE WORKOUT for every employee of FWISD. To join as a member it just $15.00 to sign up at $44.00/month.
- This is Fort Worth’s first ever 24-hour infrared sauna fitness studio! Complete your workout faster with 15/30 min sessions with unlimited access to hot yoga, hot pilates, hot core, and the FX zone: free weights, medicine balls, cables, etc.
Attn : Drew Jansky
Phone : (214) 440-6156 E:mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s all about being a better you!
- All FWISD employees and family are qualified to receive a discounted membership for:
- $25.00 Initiation $29.99 Monthly
- Free VIP Guest List Included
- One Free Training Assessment Session
- State-wide multi club access excluding Signature Clubs.
- Month to Month - $49 Annual Fee
- Activation Only With Your Corporate Wellness Director, Drew Jansky at 214-440-6156
Attn: Luis Salmeron
Phone: 214-681- 2582 E-mail : email@example.com
- LA Fitness is now offering a special discount to all Ft. Worth ISD employees. The offer is only valid
through the corporate wellness representative Luis Salmeron Contact: Lsalmeron29@gmail.com or
Join now!! $25 Initiation and $29.99 Monthly. No Contract, No Cancelation Fees, Month to Month, and State Access (regular price is $99 Initiation And $34.99 Monthly)
Shape Express Fort Worth
Attn: Munzie Kureshy
6115 Camp Bowie Blvd. Ste. 174, Fort Worth, Texas 76116
- 60% enrollment fee, usually $149
- Monthly dues as low as $29.95
Texas Health Fitness Center, Huguley
Special corporate rates available
Please call 817-568-3131 and ask for Neva or Randy
Texas Fit Chicks- FORT WORTH CENTRAL LOCATION
Attn: Brigette Lepe
3205 Hamilton Ave. (lot next to Central Christian Church), Fort Worth, TX 6107
- Texas Fit Chicks is a women’s-only bootcamp. All our Trainers are women and are trained to coach women to reach their health and weight loss goals. Sessions are 1 hour, workout the whole body, and meet every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. There are several class start time options available. Body Composition Analysis is taken at the beginning and end of the 4-week program. FWISD staff would register for a 4-week session for $99.00 (regularly $159) and receive 12 sessions total. ..\teacherpromo.jpg
The Fort Worth Fieldhouse
Attn: Homer Lozano
2927 Shamrock Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76107
Phone: 682-385-9373 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership 1 year $350.00 + tax, six month $250.00 + tax.
- Month to Month $40.00 enrollment + $40.00 gym access
- Personal Trainer $25.00 each session usually $35.00 each session includes meal plan, supplements and cardio.
- Enrollment fee will be waived.
Title Boxing Club *
Attn: Courtney Casteele
5270 S Hulen St., Fort Worth TX 76132
Cell: 817-239-0610 Store Phone: 817-423-1000
Membership provides unlimited access to 30 Power Hour classes every week. Total body boxing burns up to 1000 calories per hour.
- FWISD employees receive a waived enrollment fee ($99) and discounted rate of $59/month (regular rate is $79/month)
- In addition, we offer "First Shot Free" to anyone who would like to come in take a class before they commit. There is no charge for the first class and typically eases those who are a little apprehensive about what the workout is all about
Attn: Ali Nohinek
6517 E. Lancaster Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76112
- $69.00 for 1 (one) month membership of unlimited yoga classes. Membership allows attendance to any and all of our regularly scheduled yoga classes. Currently we have 14 classes per week. We have a variety of classes as listed on our website. The normal price of this membership is $90.00.
YouFit Health Clubs
Attn: Mike Peterson
6242 Hulen Bend Blvd., Suite A, Fort Worth, TX 76132
Phone: 817-361-4925 Ext. 114 email: email@example.com
- We are waiving initiation fees and last month dues to sign up. You simply pay first month ($10.00) to get started.
Attn: Cyndee Garza
8614 Camp Bowie, Fort Worth, TX 76116
- Waive enrollment fee to all FWISD employees who can provide ID and too any family member who can provide proof they live in same household.