Technology Lab Reservations:
Technology labs are located at the Professional Development Center:
There are three technology labs. Read the information Lab Reservation Form contained on this page so that you are aware of the policies, reservation process, and the location of the labs. Please note that submitting a request does not guarantee a lab reservation. You will receive a confirmation email when scheduling is finalized.
Technology Lab Policies:
- For lab usage and training attendance reporting purposes, after class, email a copy of each signed class roster. Please make sure your roster heading includes, class date, class name, room number, start and end time.
- Room assignments are based on priority and availability.
- No food or drink is allowed in technology labs.
- If you plan to print, you must bring paper.
- Make sure all computers are shut down, and monitors are turned off at the end of class.
- Make sure that the room is clmonitorean and neat after use. There are wipes in each lab. Please, direct participants to wipe down their keyboard, , mouse, and workspace.
- Ask for assistance, if needed, with connections to the Promethean Board/Projector. If you change the set-up (Promethean board/projector) connections, please return to the previous set-up for the next group.
Lab Reservation Process:
- Complete the technology lab reservation form located at the bottom of the page.
- Email completed form to andrea.samples@fwisd.
A confirmation will be sent and will contain the details of your request along with confirmation that your reservation has been added to the lab schedule.
- Any changes to your original request will be noted at the time of confirmation.
- Contact Andrea Samples through email or at 817-814-3100 if you have questions.