Integration Tools Program 2020-2021 School Year
Educational Technology is currently evaluating the integration tools program for the 2020-2021 school year. We will communicate the outcome of our evaluation at a later date. Teachers can claim integration tools from Summer 2020 and August 2020. Read the details and deadline information below.
Integration Tool Program 2019-2021 School Year, Summer 2020, and August 2020
To qualify for after-course integration tools, one must be a certified professional, campus-based employee or campus administrator. In addition, employees must have a minimum of two hours of professional learning in Digital Citizenship before receiving any integration tools. See Eduphoria for Digital Citizenship course offerings.
This year Digital Citizenship course offerings include:
- Common Sense-Digital Citizenship (online, 2-CPE hours)
- Nine Elements of Digital Citizenship (online, 1-CPE hours) (However, you need at least 2 CPE hours in Digital Citizenship to qualify for integration tools.)
- Student Data Privacy (online, 1-CPE hours)
Tools earned as after-course integration tools are assigned to and travel with the participant as long as they are employed by the Fort Worth ISD in an instructional capacity. If an employee transfers to another school or instruction-related department, they must notify Educational Technology so that inventory records can be updated. When employees resign or retire, they should notify Educational Technology for inventory guidance.
Technology Integration Tools Point System (Updated information)
- August 28, 2020, is the last day for teachers to earn any integration points. Teachers need to make sure to submit the form to transfer credit from Flex credit to integration points by September 1. After that point, we will not take any more requests to convert credit.
- October 12, 2020, is the deadline for submitting and redeeming integration points. As always, the program relies on the availability of tools and budget. Requests must be received by 5pm.
Redeem Integration Tool Points and Request a Credit Change
To redeem points earned by participating in professional learning through courses or badging click on the link below to submit a redemption request.
Click Here for item details and descriptions
Click Here to redeem your points
Click Here to request to change from flex credit to integration points.
Integration Tools Currently Available
Name Point Value iPad with Cover 30 Chromebook 14 Webcam(limited supply) 8 Breakout EDU Kit (limited supply) 5 Document Camera (limited supply) 5 Earbuds-Classroom set (limited supply) 4 Green Screen with tripod (limited supply) 3 Microphone Headset 3 VGA Lightning Adapter 3 VGA Extension Cable 2