PRE-K and Kindergarten Registration for the Upcoming 2021-22 School Year Register your child for Pre-K and Kindergarten! Check out "Frequently Asked Questions" about age requirements and the registration process.
Find out about campus-hosted guided tours and open houses.
Learn why Pre-K is vital to your child's development
Need help registering online? Submit your questions through our Let’s Talk platform or text 817-500-0381!
New Student Registration Tips and Documents
Gather the following items to assist you with completion of the online form:
- Phone number and address for emergency contacts
- Information about the last school attended, if any
- You will have the option to upload the following required registration documents as part of online registration or you will need to bring them to the school:
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Address
- *Birth Certificate--A Vital Statistics Birth Certificate is preferred. These documents are also acceptable in place of birth certificate:
- Statement of the child’s date of birth issued by the division of the Texas Department of State Health Services;
- Driver’s License of student;
- School ID card, records, or report card;
- Military ID;
- Hospital birth record;
- Church baptismal record; or
- Any legal document that establishes identity