Frequently Asked Questions for Returning Students
How do I get started?
Should I create an account?
Will I need a Snapcode to register my student for the 2023 – 2024 school year?
Is there something special I need to do for my student who is transitioning to a new grade level (i.e., from their current elementary or middle school)?
Who can I contact for support?
New Student Registration Tips & Documents
Gather the following items to assist you with completion of the online form:
- Phone number and address for emergency contacts
- Information about the last school attended, if any
- You will have the option to upload the following required registration documents as part of online registration or you will need to bring them to the school:
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Address
- *Birth Certificate--A Vital Statistics Birth Certificate is preferred. These documents are also acceptable in place of birth certificate:
- Statement of the child’s date of birth issued by the division of the Texas Department of State Health Services;
- Driver’s License of student;
- School ID card, records, or report card;
- Military ID;
- Hospital birth record;
- Church baptismal record; or
- Any legal document that establishes identity