Fort Worth ISD families may choose either in-person or virtual, online learning.
Student participates in on-campus instruction 100% of the time
In-person instruction for the 2020-21 school year will be safe, organized, and an engaging experience for all students.
Here are some standards the Fort Worth ISD will follow regarding in-person learning:
- Staff and students will follow current face mask guidance.
- Position desks according to current recommendations and utilize barriers where appropriate.
- Increase daily and weekly cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
Student participates in remote instruction 100% of the time
Online instruction for the 2020-21 school year will be robust, organized, and a consistent experience for all students.
Here are some standards the Fort Worth ISD will follow regarding virtual learning:
- Teachers will have planned availability for students – including scheduled office hours.
- Direct instruction will be delivered by teachers – students will be able to get teacher support when needed, and students will know how and when they can interact with their teachers.
- Students will receive clear, understandable directions on a daily basis on how to use academic materials.