Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) / Face Covering
One of the most effective measures to prevent the spread of the virus is using face masks. Effective June 4th, 2021, by order of Governor Abbott, masks will be optional for all staff and students but welcomed and available for those who choose to wear them. This requirement is subject to change.
- Masks include non-medical grade disposable face masks or cloth face coverings over the nose and mouth.
- The District will provide students with cloth and disposable masks as Students may also choose to wear their own, washable, reusable masks from home.
- Masks must adhere to the District dress code policy on clothing and accessories, FNCA (Local), no lewd, vulgar or offensive clothing or pictures/symbols that promote hate, gang violence, drugs,
- Students unable to wear face masks for documented health reasons may be provided with a reusable face shield as an
- Individual needs regarding face masks will be addressed on a case-by-case Requests for accommodations should be submitted to campus administration.