Daily Campus Cleaning
The District will utilize CDC guidelines and recommendations to ensure we implement the safest and most current practices for the cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting of our school campuses while allowing students to engage in classroom activities. To ensure a sanitary environment for students and staff, we will provide:
- Routine cleaning with special attention to specific high use areas, such as door handles, knobs, and buttons.
- Increased disinfecting throughout the school day for restrooms and any other high use common areas. Restrooms will be frequently stocked with soap and paper towels.
- Daily application of disinfectants registered with the EPA and approved for contact services.
- Daily spraying of our facilities, buses, and classrooms, including items such as computer keyboards, math manipulatives, books, etc.
- Cleaning supplies for each classroom, such as EPA certified disinfectant spray and disinfectant wipes, to clean desks and surfaces periodically.
- Professional development for campus custodians on the disinfecting of a facility or a specific site within a facility should a confirmed case of COVID-19 be identified on a specific campus or site and need to be closed for a designated amount of time, as recommended by the CDC.