Hallways and Lockers
Students are encouraged to observe and follow school hall traffic flow directions while maintaining social distancing guidelines.
- Where possible, one-way traffic throughout campus corridors will be
- In two-way halls, students are expected to stay to the far right of the hall when
- When possible, it is recommended that students make transitions outside of the building.
- Staggered releases from each class will be organized to limit the number of students in the hallway during
- Visual markers will be developed to help students adhere to established campus traffic flow.
- Traffic patterns will be established throughout the campus that separate individuals to the greatest extent