Breakfast and Lunch
Based on building capacity and student enrollment, campus administration will determine areas that may be utilized for lunch. These areas could include classrooms, the library or other large areas within the school building.
- At this time, due to COVID-19, mealtime visitors will not be permitted in the school cafeterias.
- Students will be expected to follow campus guidelines for cafeteria
- All students are expected to wash hands or use hand sanitizer prior to entering the cafeteria.
- Signs will be posted on the walls and floor to promote reasonable social distancing when possible.
- Assigned staff supervises students in cafeteria lines, direct students to open seats, and promote reasonable social distancing when possible.
- Campuses will develop breakfast and lunch plans aligned to safety and health guidelines and specific to the needs of the campus in coordination with Food Services Department.