Recess and Playground Structures
Campus Administrators will provide training for staff on guidelines and procedures associated with outdoor play and student activities.
- Campus Administrators will develop an appropriate plan for recess time.
- Playground structures will be utilized when allowed, in accordance with current guidelines.
- Campus staff will monitor students to ensure safety guidelines are followed.
- Campuses will consider limiting the number of students per recess group. Staggered schedules and consistent cohorts will be utilized.
- Students must maintain social distancing while lining up to return to class and sanitize or wash hands before re-entering from outdoor activity.