Visitor Screening and PPE Requirements
To the extent possible, meetings will be conducted virtually or via phone to limit campus visitors. All individuals entering the building will be required to wear a face mask and proceed directly to the office to check-in and receive specific directions.
What policies will be in place for campus visitors?
- Parents are discouraged from entering the campus, barring extenuating circumstances, and they will then be asked to report directly to the front office area.
- In-person volunteers are not allowed to visit campuses at this time (including mentors, college representatives, guest speakers, etc.).
- Virtual tools will be used to conduct meetings such as PTA meetings, ARDs, LPAC, etc. to the extent possible.
- All individuals will pre-screen before entering a campus and will be subject to a health screening upon arrival.
- Individuals with COVID-19 symptoms or lab confirmed COVID-19 are not eligible to enter a campus under any circumstance.
- All individuals entering the building will be required to wear face masks.
- Individuals will observe social distancing protocols at all times.