Understanding Graduation Plans & Endorsements
As a student, assisted by his/her counselor, programs of choice coordinator, and parents, develops a four year course of studies for high school it is important to keep in mind that graduation under the Foundation High School Progam with Endorsements or Distinguished Level of Achievement Graduation Program requires 26 credits to graduate. Students need to plan to pace the number of credits earned each year in a manner that will assure they will graduate with an Endorsement or Distinguished Level of Achievement Program.
The Foundation High School Program Graduation Requirements include the following components:
- Maintaining good school attendance according to the state’s attendance requirements;
- Successful completion of required courses and credits; and
- Successful completion of the state required testing requirements.
We Believe ALL students are capable of choosing a path to post-secondary success with proper advising, exploration, and support.
Graduation Requirements for Entering Freshmen 2014 and thereafter
- Graduation Plans
- New Additional Graduation Requirements - Financial Aid, CPR Instruction and Peace Officer Interaction
- Endorsements and Performance Requirements
- Performance Acknowledgements
- Graduation Toolkit for High School Years & Beyond (PPT)
- SPANISH - Graduation Toolkit for High School Years & Beyond (PPT)