Educators have many challenges to navigate, especially during times of uncertainty and transition. Practicing self-care is essential to your well-being. We offer teachers strategies to support the learning environment, themselves, and their students while facing new challenges.
We welcome all FWISD Employees to join the Fort Worth ISD Self-Care Café.
The following asynchronous sessions are designed to help employees with their own self-care as well as to give tools for teachers to use in their classrooms with students. Teachers on a 187-day contract may also earn Flex credit for attending the following sessions:
- I Hope You Step on a Lego
- Stepping on a Lego is not so Bad
- Creating Your Wellness Plan
- Finding Our Own Calm First
- Get off My Lawn! Why Don't These Kids Listen?
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free, confidential program to help district employees with personal life problems, including but not limited to:
- Marital/Relationship issues
- Psychological/Emotional issues
- Family problems
- Legal or financial concerns
- Stress from any source
- Job-performance issues
- Drug/Alcohol- related problems
- Consultation regarding EAP options
Steps To Access EAP online:
The Fort Worth ISD Employee Assistance Program is available to serve your needs!
You can check-out all the benefits available at www.awpnow.com/main/FWISD-EAP-Resource-Room.
The toll-free phone numbers are:
- 1-800-448-1823 TDD
- 1-800-334-TEEN (8336) for dependent or other teens living in your family
Fort Worth ISD registration code: AWP-FWISD-1183
Please make note of the email address and password you created for the next time you log in to the EAP website
Share your #FWISDSelfCare Tips and Experiences!
See the Self-Care and Wellness Feature in InsideFWISD
Follow us on Twitter @FWISDPLI#FWISDSelfCare
Like us on Facebook