Office Staff (Administrative/Clerical) Professional Learning
The administrative/clerical classes are designed for administrative assistants, associates, and other employees. They help us focus on becoming proficient and effective users of technology in order to enhance job performance and to collaborate with other inter-departments and organizations. The catalog pages are organized by class with all dates listed under the title. To request a training that is not listed in this catalog, contact Instructional Technology at 817-814-3100.
Important to Note about MUNIS AND eSCHOOLMALL Classes
- A Budget Owner (principal, supervisor, manager, director, assistant superintendent, etc.) must request access to MUNIS for his or her employee.
- Rights to use the MUNIS applications must be requested by submitting the form found here.
- Scroll down to the Forms section and look for Munis Action Request. It is located in the left column near the bottom of the screen.
- This Action Request Form is used for MUNIS, Kronos, and Versatrans and if you are viewing this document electronically you can directly access it by clicking here.
- Only an employee with MUNIS access will be granted the rights to eSchoolMall. eSchoolMall access must be specifically requested by writing ‘eSchoolMall’ in the Additional Information for User area of the form. Access will only be granted after the eSchoolMall training is completed.