The 2023-2024 Two-Way Dual Language Application will open April 1-28, 2023. Notifications will begin after the lottery is run in May.
Who is eligible?
- Seats for English Learners (native Spanish speakers) are open in PK-5th to students who meet requirements for bilingual services.
- Seats for Non-English Learners (native English Speakers) are limited to pre-K through first grade only.
- Availability of seats may vary due to capacity limits at campuses throughout the district.
Which campuses have the Two-Way Dual Language Program?
Thirteen elementary campuses have a Two-Way Dual Language Program:
- Sunrise-McMillan Elementary
- Maudrie Walton Elementary
- Lily B. Clayton Elementary
- North Hi Mount Elementary
- Burton Hill Elementary
- Charles Nash Elementary
- De Zavala Elementary
- South Hi Mount Elementary
- A.M. Pate Elementary
- Christene C. Moss Elementary
- Daggett Elementary
- M.L. Phillips Elementary
- Morningside Elementary
If you have questions, please contact Marisa Silva, Dual Language Coordinator, at 817.814.2425 or email@example.com.