Pay Rate: $13.76 - $17.20/hr.
Job Posting Closing on: Friday, June 11th, 2021
A part-time Contract Compliance Technician job is available with the City of Fort Worth Contract Mowing Section. The City of Fort Worth Park & Recreation Department is made up of 12,337 acres of parkland and includes 291 park and recreation facilities. From hike and bike trails to fitness centers, the Park & Recreation Department is a vital part of Fort Worth, Texas and is an exciting and vivacious place to work.
The work schedule is Monday through Friday, with hours between 7 AM and 5 PM totaling 29 hours per week. Some evening/weekend on-call work may be required. The position is eligible for partial benefits and will work up to 29 hours a week. The successful candidate will have the ability to spend long hours in vehicle driving throughout Fort Worth inspecting contractor performance.
Contract Compliance Technician job responsibilities include:
- Perform a variety of tasks related to contract compliance, invoicing and customer service;
- Monitor contractor compliance with contract specifications;
- Assist with investigation and verification of complaints and contractor work order completion;
- Complete property inventories and prepare site maps;
- Conduct site inspections;
- Review and track invoices and payments;
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets and reports; utilize the internet, Microsoft Office tools, mowing database (Motorola CSR) and mapping;
- Perform other duties as assigned: Research and respond to a high volume of complaints during mow season, compile information such as property inventory updates, and track and verify vendor invoices.
- High school diploma/GED
- Two years of directly related experience in in contracts, compliance, and customer service experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- At least six months of experience working in a heavy customer contact environment.
- Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel.
- Experience working with work order database system (Contract Mowing uses Motorola CSR database), including closing work orders.
- Familiarity with City of Fort Worth streets and landscape.
- Knowledge in landscaping, knowledge of city parks, navigation skills/knowledge in map reading, Google Earth/Maps, and GIS.
Conditions of Employment
Candidates who do not meet the Education requirement, may be considered if they have more relevant work experience than the position requires. Those selected for employment will be required to pass Pre-Employment checks depending on the position requirements. Those could include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug screen, education verification, etc. Criminal convictions will be considered on a case by case basis. Employees are paid by direct deposit only. Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply: Click HERE