Before attending graduation, please consider the following:
- Self-screen all family members at home before coming to the graduation celebration for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills, repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat, loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit,
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
- Please do not attend the graduation if you are experiencing the aforementioned symptoms.
Effective June 4, 2021 face coverings at outdoor events are optional for everyone per the Governor’s order released on May 18, 2021.
For your convenience, graduations may be viewed via live stream during their scheduled times by clicking on the location below.