FWISD partners with Care Solace to help families access resources for mental health support in their community.
Care Solace provides:
- The Care Concierge team is a 24x7 service for parents and staff.
- Experts at hand-holding families through the mental health care process.
- A database of local providers that match up with the language, insurance, and specialized mental health needs of families
- Families, students, and staff can search or call on their own(see flyer)
- Staff can submit a Warm Handoff® for a student or family (not for colleague)
Care Solace is not:
- Diagnosticians or treatment providers
- Providers of medical care resources; substance use disorders and mental health care only
- Substitutes or replacements for school personnel or services
If someone is a danger call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline or 911