2022 Auxiliary Referral Incentive ($500)
- Referred candidate must fill full-time auxiliary position (at-will, non-exempt status).
- Referred candidate’s first day of full-time employment must be on or after January 1, 2022.
- Referred candidate must confirm source of their referral at the time of hire.
- Referred candidate must not have been previously employed by the District any time on or after August 1, 2019.
- Referring District employee must maintain active employment status in Fort Worth ISD at the time of each installment to be eligible for payment.
- Referring District employee is eligible for no more than six referral bonuses.
- Referring District employee cannot be an individual employed by the District in any supervisory capacity and/or be a member of Talent Management.
- First Installment - $250 paid according to table below if referred employee maintains employment status for three months.
- Final Installment - $250 paid according to table below if referred employee maintains employment status for one calendar year.
*All bonuses listed above are subject to all applicable taxes and withholdings.
**Payment is contingent on maintaining eligibility criteria, continued District employment, & the continued employment of referred employee in an auxiliary position (at-will, non-exempt status).