Grand Canyon University
Fort Worth Independent School District is pleased to be a new participant in Grand Canyon University’s Participants in Learning, Leading and Serving program (PLLS). This program provides members of our school community with a variety of benefits, such as:
- PLLS student grant opportunity
- A 10% scholarship for PLLS faculty, staff, and governing board members
- A 15% scholarship for paraprofessionals and classified staff entering an online bachelor’s program through the College of Education, a Secondary Education Emphasis degree program, or a Bachelor of Science in Applied Management degree program
- A 5% scholarship for spouses of faculty, staff, and governing board members
- A 5% scholarship for students’ parents for degrees related to the field of Education
- Dual enrollment opportunities for students
- Professional Development and Speaker opportunities
- Access to the GCU Online Job Board
- Discounts on GCU academic and athletic camps, and events sponsored by K12 Educational Development
If you are interested in learning more about online degree programs, please contact GCU’s local University Development Counselor, Narcely Ruiz, firstname.lastname@example.org. The local University Development Manager is Joanna Truong, who can be contacted at email@example.com.
If you would like to learn more about GCU’s traditional campus, you can reach the local University Admissions Counselor at 1-855-GCU-LOPE. If you are interested in learning more about GCU’s doctoral programs, email firstname.lastname@example.org.