Please complete the appropriate online application for Substitute Teacher or Substitute Auxiliary. First-time users will need to create a user ID and a password in order to complete an application. Please record your ID and password so that you will be able to go back to your application to make changes or updates as needed.
All information requested must be attached to or completed on the application form. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
After the application is completed, applicants will be emailed by TM acknowledging receipt of the application. Information regarding the required documents and processes will be provided
- State Driver’s License or State Issued ID
- Social Security Card
- Completed Criminal Record Check Form
- For Substitute Teachers: An official high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate. (Must be Original)
- An official transcript (Must be Original) from an accredited college or university listing a minimum of 60 college hours from an accredited college or university. (Transcripts must reflect all coursework). To qualify for the higher pay rate, the transcript must show the conferred Bachelor's Degree. ll Foreign transcripts must be equivocated, course by course, through an approved agency. If submitting official electronic transcripts, please have your institution email us directly at email@example.com
- For Substitute Auxiliary: An official high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate. (Must be Original)
Following a successful interview and offer of employment, all substitute applicants will be scheduled to attend the required employee orientation class before entering the classroom as a substitute. If you have any questions, please contact the Talent Management Department at 817-814-2789 for Substitute Auxiliary or 817-814-2789 for Substitute Teachers.