Mission & Goals
To provide quality before and after school programs in a safe environment that result in educational, physical and social development for elementary,middle and high school students.
- Promote educational competence for academic achievement standards in core academic subjects.
- Enhance physical and social development by offering students a broad array of additional highly rigorous activities designed to reinforce and complement the academic program for participating students.
- Reduce juvenile crime by keeping students involved in educational, nurturing and safe environment.
- 95 campuses
- 6,000+ daily participants
- Ratio of 15:1 (elementary school) and 20:1 (middle and high school)
- Four days per week (minimum)
- Daily homework help
- Enrichment activities in Performing and Fine Arts, Wellness and Health, Physical Enrichment
- 21 years FWISD/CFW funded
- Free to all participants
High quality activities/programs
- Digital Media
- Culinary Arts
- Fine Arts
- Agricultural Engineering
- College & Career Exploration
- Fine Arts
- Service Learning/Community Service
- Outdoor Learning Adventures
- Family Engagement/Literacy Activities