JROTC Leadership Learning Center
Truelson Hightower Outdoor Learning Center
(JROTC Leadership Learning Center, LLC)
494 CR 7869
Azle, TX 76020
(238 Acres, Lodge (capacity 230), Kitchen, Nurses Station, 2 Dorms(88 per w/showers & toilets), Break Out Building(capacity 40), and Central Air & Heat in all buildings.
Trainers: Certified Adventure Course Trainers (Retired military/ FWISD Educators)
Needs from organization: Training Plan, # Personnel, Contact info for contract signing, Date/Time requesting use and please acknowledge over night use.
Our organization will provide: Approval, Contract, Tour, key pick-up/turn-in policy, Inspection Doc, Remarks Doc, Cost, Waiver forms and emergency contacts.
- Team building/ Challenge Activities
- Initiative and Low Elements: Mountain Tops, T.P. Shuffle, Trolley, Swinging Log, Nitro Crossing, Mohawk Traverse, The Wall, Team Traverse, Trust Fall, Triangle Tension Traverse and Wild Woozy
- High Elements: Zip Line, Dangle Duo, Incline Log, Multi Vines, Two Line Bridge, HeeBee GeeBee, Balance Beam, Power Pole and High Wild Woozy
- One Rope Bridge X3
- Leader Reaction Course
- Rappel Tower
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Orienteering & Land Navigation Course
- Hiking Trails
- Native American Village (Archery)
Please send any questions or comments to 1SG Campbell by email or call with the information provided below. Thank You in advance for your support, patience and assistance in this matter.
“Motivating Young People To Be Better Citizens”
"Leaders Add Value By Serving Others"