Why Won't My Video Play in Google Chrome?
The newest version of Google Chrome contains a change to autoplay that may interfere with your ability to view streaming content. If you're using version 66+ of Chrome and are having trouble viewing video, follow these steps to resolve:
- Open a Google Chrome browser window.
- In the address bar, type the following: chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy
- Use the drop-down menu to select No user gesture is required.
- Click the Relaunch Now button that appears at the bottom right of your screen.
- Return to the video player and refresh the page if necessary.