Junior Cadet Corps (JCC)
The Junior Cadet Corps (JCC) offers an outstanding elective course for 6th, 7th and 8th grade students. It emphasizes leadership development, positive self-esteem, teamwork and responsible patriotic citizenship. Cadets are taught professional courtesy, respect, discipline and basic leadership traits in preparing them for the transition to high school. Strong emphasis is placed on honesty, values, self-discipline, physical fitness and a desire to graduate from high school.
Prepare students for responsible leadership roles while making them aware of their rights, responsibilities and privileges as American citizens.
Responsible Citizenship with Commitment to Community and School Service.
I do not lie, cheat, or steal, and will always be accountable for my actions.
- Annual Formal Inspection
- Annual Leadership Camp (Sky Ranch)
- Annual National Middle School Drill Competition
(FWISD 1st Saturday in April)
- Annual Veteran's Day Parade
- Community Service (Color Guard Support)
- Intra-District Drill Competition (Fall & Spring)
- JCC Annual Military Ball
- Mexican Independence Day Parade
- Trinity Trot 5K Run