Meal Prices & Online Payments
Pay for Meals Online by clicking here!
Fort Worth ISD is excited to use MySchoolBucks® again for the 2022-2023 school year! MySchoolBucks® makes managing your child’s lunch account quick and easy. Teachers and staff can set up a MySchoolBucks® account to buy school meals!
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks® adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
- Improved Customer Service – with email, online help, and a dedicated call center to directly contact inquiries.
If you have not set up an account already, please follow the three simple steps listed below:
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your child’s account (or your account for teachers and staff).
- You will then be able to add money to your child's account using their school name and student ID.
Parents may contact MySchoolBucks® for additional information by:
- Phone: 1-855-832-5226, or
- Website: Visit www.MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s
For more information - contact Child Nutrition Services at 817-814-3540
Fort Worth ISD's Charge Policy can be viewed Here
All FWISD a la carte and snack items sold in our cafeterias meet Federal Smart Snack regulations.
-Snack items (chips, cookies, etc.) are limited to less than 200 calories and 230 mg of sodium
-A la carte entrees that are limited to 350 calories and 480 mg of sodium per serving
-Limits on amount of sugar, total fat, saturated fat, and no trans fat
-Beverages at elementary and middle schools are limited to water, milk, and 100% juice only with specific allowed portion sizes
-High school beverages will be limited to water, milk, 100% juice and low calorie varieties with specific allowed portion sizes
For more information: https://www.fns.usda.gov/tn/guide-smart-snacks-school