United Voices 4 Change
The United Voices for Change (UV4C) will again unite their collective voices asking for change on each high school campus in Fort Worth ISD. There are many reasons for joining student forces, the most important reason is to build a unified body of students who encourage their peers to participate and serve throughout the school year. Other reasons for unification are:
- To diversify the participation of student voice
- To diversify those who serve as student leaders.
- To provide a unique opportunity for student collaboration in addressing campus and community issues.
- To provide a broader platform to learn and practice student leadership modeling diverse opinion with respect.
- To provide a safe, engaging, and empowering climate to build capacity for ALL students.
The vision for UV4C is a problem-free community with equal and equitable access for all people. UV4C students inspire others by exemplifying integrity and inclusivity through collaboration, service, and leading by example.
The mission of United Voices for Change (UV4C) is to make the high school experience good for all students.Together we address common concerns to improve school culture and school climate to encourage equitable opportunity for all. United, we use our collective voice to make change. Our mission is to be the change we want to see in the world.
- All General Meetings and Officer Meetings will be conducted virtually on ZOOM until further notice. Please contact your UV4C Campus Sponsor for the meeting links.
- Eracism: Racism It's Not Okay! December 14th-18th. Stay in tune.