Auxiliary Services provides support for the supply and surplus warehouses. The supply warehouse maintains an inventory of disposable goods that can be ordered through warehouse requisitions and delivered to District schools and facilities. The warehouse also accepts and receives large shipments of furniture and equipment for distribution to the campuses.
Warehouse staff also pick up surplus equipment at campuses and take the items to the surplus warehouse. Staff may peruse the items on designated dates and times in the event the items can be used in their classrooms or offices. These items are explicitly for District use and may not be taken or purchased for home use.
Auxiliary Services also coordinates online auctions for the sale of surplus items to the public at various times throughout the year.
- Ordering Supplies
- Removal of Surplus Items from Campuses
- Selection & Delivery of Items Chosen at Surplus Warehouse
Surplus Furniture Available for District Use
Upon choosing item/s from the surplus warehouse for your office or department:
- Tag item/s with your name, office suite number, phone number and date of warehouse visit.
- Submit a request in SchoolDude in the District Operations work order system by selecting the problem type, Surplus. This must be done within five (5) business days of tagging surplus item/s. The tags will be removed without a work order being submitted in the allotted time.
- Items will be delivered to your office on the next available delivery date.