The link above will tell you Cohort information, Bell Schedule, A day or B day, and a bunch of other useful information to help students be successful this school year.
Parents and Students- progression planning is a projection of courses a student will take over the course of their time in high school. Please follow the directions below to complete signatures for both student and parent. If you have any questions, feel free to call the counseling department at 817-815-3007.
Students and Parents, it is Progression Plan Time.
We need you to follow the instructions listed below.
- Please Log Into FOCUS
- Click on Progression Plan(on the left side of your screen)
- Scroll to the bottom
- Under Student Signature-click and hold mouse to sign-(your initials are acceptable as well)
- Under Parent Signature-click and hold mouse to sign-(your initials are acceptable as well)
- Scroll to the top to find the submit button
- Click submit button to save
- You are done!
- Thank you!
The Fort Worth ISD has called for a Voter Approval Tax Ratification Election – or TRE – this November 3. Early voting is underway now and continues through October 30.
Superintendent Kent P. Scribner is inviting you to attend one of two virtual town halls on October 21. There will be two sessions, one at 10 a.m. and a second at 6 p.m.
Here is the Zoom address for attending the sessions. >> Register for FREE through Eventbrite.
In the meantime, we encourage you to learn more about this measure by visiting our Voter Approval TRE website at www.fwisd.org/election.