Success High School students, you may qualify for an SAT or ACT Fee Waiver, i.e. someone pays for you to take the SAT or ACT college entrance exams.
Are You Eligible?
SAT fee waivers are available to low-income 11th and 12th grade students in the U.S. or U.S. territories. U.S. citizens living outside the U.S. may be able to have test fees waived. SAT Subject Test fee waivers are available for students in grades nine through 12.
You’re eligible for fee waivers if you say “yes” to any of these items:
- You’re enrolled in or eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You’re enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., Federal TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You live in federally subsidized public housing or a foster home, or are homeless.
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
See Mrs. Cabbil (Day Program Counselor)
Dr. Stoudenmire (Night Program Counselor)