Xello is an Internet based career exploration & planning tool students can use to explore career and college options and develop a career plan. Xello can be accessed from school, from home, or wherever there is access to the Internet.
Fort Worth ISD constantly seeks to better equip our students for success not only during their time at FWISD, but in their post-secondary endeavors as well. Xello is an outstanding support tool for our future students and will assist students, parents and counselors as they plan for their future.
Who is it for?
Students and families, K-12 will have access to Xello.
How will it help parents?
Parents will have access to a Parent Dashboard that allows you to view and comment on the work your child had done in Xello, keep track of his or her progress and receive messages from counselors and teachers.
Features of the Program
- Interest and Skills Assessment - identify career options based on interests and skills
- Career Profiles - get direct links between careers and related college programs
- Multimedia Interviews - interviews with real people in each occupation
- College and University Information - comprehensive college and university information
- Career Portfolio - students can keep track of their goals, interests, and experiences to build a plan for high school and beyond
- Communication Platform - teachers/advisors can post documents, announcements, and assignments
- Resume Builder - help students format and print professional-looking resumes quickly and easily