Daily Rate of Pay For Substitute Auxiliary Positions:
Secretary: $64 when working in an extra help position or $68 when covering someone's absence
Teacher Assistant: $67 or $72 when working in a Special Education Intensive assignment.
Requirements for Substitute Auxiliary
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- State Driver’s License or State Issued ID
- Social Security Card
- Completed Criminal Record Check Form
- For Substitute Auxiliary: An official high school diploma from an accredited institution or G.E.D. certificate. (Must be Original)
After being hired, Auxiliary Substitute must complete the following required training (modules, units):
- One half day of orientation
Substitute Auxiliary Positions
(Clerk, Secretary & Teacher Assistant)